Other Useful Links
Here are some links to resources that we have found particularly helpful. If you have a link that you would like to see posted here, please let us know.
- Proof Reading Notation »: A Guide from Merriam-Webster company
- QuantPsy.org » Kris Preacher offers Web-based interface tools to do various calculations, including:
- "Monte Carlo method for assessing multilevel mediation: An interactive tool for creating confidence intervals for indirect effects in 1-1-1 multilevel models," by Kris Preacher and James Selig
- "Plotting power curves for RMSEA," by Alex Schoemann, Kris Preacher, and Coffman, D. L.
- Online Matrix Calculator at Bluebit.gr »
- SeeingStatistics.com »: Useful applets that help students visualize statistics.
- Clickable Diagram of Distribution Relationships » -- if you've ever wondered how the chi-square distribution is related to the normal
- ITTC Data Science » -- The ITTC Data Science seminar is a weekly event at KU for people to discuss the latest progresses in broadly defined data driven sciences, including big data analytics, machine learning, data mining and database, bioinformatics, information retrieval, vision and image analysis, high performance computing, and computer system research for large data set processing.